The Landis is located in Shr-Hwa International Tower, the tallest building in central Taiwan. This central area is home to many restaurants, shops and gay venues – Adam Sauna and Honghua Palace are nearby.
Each stylish room has fantastic city view, large flat screen TV, iPod dock, high-tech entertainment system and fast free WiFi. There is a gym onsite. The IN restaurant serves unique fusion dishes by award-winning chefs.
The gay-popular Eslite bookstore is opposite the hotel. The Taichung central station is just a short taxi ride away (less than 3 km).Features
bar, dancing, restaurant, gym, free wi-fi
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
532 Yingcai Rd, Xi District, Taichung