The DO & CO Hotel Vienna is a gay-friendly, boutique hotel that is wonderfully located right opposite St. Stephens Cathedral.
The hotel, which is a Design Hotel, is made up of 43 well-curated rooms that offer amazing views of the city center. The hotel is also just a short distance from the Albertina Museum, as well as other major attractions.
There are two on-site restaurants, DO & CO Stephansplatz which sits on the top floor and offer great views of the city, as you indulge in the fine dining offered.
The Onyx Restaurant is a new and popular place for an Asian fusion kitchen, cocktails, and DJ.
For gay-specific options, the popular Village Bar is only a 12-minute drive away.
paid parking, restaurant/dj, airport transportation, free wi-fi, soundproof rooms, room service
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
Stephansplatz 12, Vienna