Much of Belgravia is still owned by the Duke of Westminster and remains the most fashionable residential district in central London and home to the super rich (both ‘old money’ and ‘new’)
The Hari is very much a “new Britannia” hotel. The ‘totally cool’ guest rooms feature large comfortable beds, marble bathrooms with a walk-in shower with amenities by REN. The hotel has a great restaurant, bar and gym. Needless to say, the service is second to none.
Location-wise, The Hari is great for shopping as it is halfway between Sloane Square and Knightbridge, and halfway between Soho and Vauxhall gay villages, too!Features
bar, restaurant, free wifi, gymUpdated: 24-May-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event