If you like something different, then consider the Ovolo. This Condé Nast Traveler Award winner is housed in a former passenger ferry terminal building that has been transformed into a funky development that’s half hotel, half apartments.
Guest rooms feature modern facilities, free WiFi. We recommend the Loft which has a mezzanine bedroom with nice harbour views. The stylish bar serve tasty cocktails. There is an indoor pool and modern gym.
Located on the wharf near the Royal Botanical Gardens and a short walk from the Sydney Opera House. Potts Point and all its shops & cafés are a short walk away. You’ll need a taxi to get to Oxford Street gay bars (about 10 minutes).Features
bar, restaurant, free wi-fi, swimming pool, massage, sun terrace, gymUpdated: 16-Nov-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event