Cosy, gay-owned bed & breakfast with free WiFi in central Rome. Built in 18th century, Domus Valeria apartment offers two doubles and one single room with a shared bathroom. A buffet or full English breakfast is offered.
Guests have access to the 100 m² rooftop garden overlooking the Spanish Steps and the Academy of France. Often fully booked.Features
cafe, free wi-fiUpdated: 13-Jan-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event