A famous gay hotel in Mykonos, Elysium offers spectacular views of Mykonos Town and the Aegean Sea, located a 15-minute walk downhill to the gay nightlife around the Old Port.
The hotel features a lovely pool with sun terrace. It is home to the Elysium Sunset Bar, a gay-popular destination which hosts nightly drag shows during peak season and has great cocktails to sip as the sun goes down. Modern guest rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, free WiFi. Deluxe rooms have a kitchenette.
Guests have free use of the hydro-massage room, sauna & steam room. As with most other gay resorts, expect to pay a premium. But staying in a totally gay environment with hot men around the pool is definitely worth the extra cost.Features
bar, cafe, restaurant, internet access, swimming pool, steam room, massage, sun terrace, gym, spaUpdated: 28-Mar-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event