Often called Gaystone as it’s so gay-friendly, this hotel is quite an institution. If you book during Pride you’ll get complimentary access to many Pride events.
This hotel is also an art and design hub. Each of the 37 rooms were designed by artists and have a unique style and charm.
This is Toronto’s oldest continually operating hotel, but its style and ethos are very progressive.
They have on-site drag karaoke and host regular queer parties – you’re totally sold, aren’t you?
Even if you don’t stay here, The Gladstone is an absolute MUST-GO for gay travelers in Toronto, and there’s also great shopping and culture attractions around.
nearest station : Queen St WestFeatures
concierge, restaurant, karaoke(woo hoo!), nightclub/dj(yass!)Updated: 04-Jul-2019
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event