The modern Hilton Blackpool is located at the north end of Blackpool Promenade overlooking the sea. It’s about a 15 minute walk to the North Pier and gay nightlife – even quicker you can catch a tram outside the hotel.
The hotel offers a wide range of en-suite guest room and suite most with sea views. All feature a 32-inch LCD TV, fridge, bathroom amenities along with tea & coffee making facilities. WiFi is free in public area and available for a fee in room.
Breakfast is served in the Promenade Restaurant overlooking the sea, and room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel has a big indoor pool, gym and spa. Parking is also available.Features
bar, cafe, restaurant, shop, swimming pool, steam room, saunaUpdated: 23-Jul-2018
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event