Smart-value budget hotel in the city centre, next to Oxford Road train station and about a 5-minute walk from the Gay Village.
The Holiday Inn Express offers 147 modern rooms with free WiFi, LCD TV, power shower. There is a ‘sleep chamber’ specially designed for your ultimate night’s sleep. The Great Room serves breakfasts, while the Lounge Bar offers a range of light snacks, beers and wine.
The hotel is minutes away from Palace Theatre and the Arndale shopping centre. The Manchester airport is 8 miles away.Features
bar, restaurant, free wi-fiUpdated: 14-Dec-2018
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event