Stylish designer hotel in a 16th century building near Piazza Bellini, a gay-favorite hangout area in Naples.
This great-value hotel is close to restaurants, shops, galleries, the metro and within walking distance of the Naples Cathedral and the popular Spaccanapoli shopping area. Gay cruise club The Basement is just 500 metres away.
The large stylish guest rooms feature flat screen TV’s and air conditioning. Some include a terrace.Features
bar, free wi-fiUpdated: 18-Jan-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event