The boutique Ohla hotel is located just 300 metres from Plaza Catalunya Square, a short walk to Passeig de Gràcia, La Rambla and Urquinaona metro, and within easy access to Eixample gay district.
Ohla features a rooftop swimming pool with fantastic views of the city. Some rooms have views over the historic Gothic Quarter.
The hotel is home to Michelin-starred restaurant Saüc. The in-house Gastrobar offers a great tapas menu, and the Ohla Boutique Bar serves excellent cocktails. There is also a gym with sauna facilities.
Popular gay nightlife spots like Plata Bar, are only a 20-minute walk away.Features
bar, restaurant, swimming pool, massage, sauna, gym, free wi-fiUpdated: 07-Jul-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event