Gay-managed, new hotel in the heart of Phnom Penh’s gay scene. The Saravoan Royal Palace is located on a quiet side alley near a short walk the National Museum. Blue Chilli gay bar is next door!
Each comfortable guest room features air conditioning, satellite TV, a seating area, private bathroom with bathtub or shower and free toiletries. WiFi is free in public areas.
There is an onsite café bar with relaxed, quiet surroundings. Bike rental and laundry service are available. Excellent location and value for money.Features
bar, cafe, restaurant, massage, free wi-fiUpdated: 23-Jun-2019
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event