Carrer de Tuset 1, Barcelona, Spain, 08006
TODAY Free Entry For Muscular Guys
One of the most luxurious gay saunas in Barcelona. SB features a dry sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, cabins, massage room with hydro-massage tables, dark room and showers.
Open 24 hours. SB hosts regular themed events and offers discounts if you arrive by taxi – keep your receipt.
weekday: 24 hours
weekend: 24 hours
venue Sauna | features steam room, massage, sauna, jacuzzi / hot pool, relaxing cabins, dark room | customers: gay
“We’re at the doors on Wednesday at 11:20 and it’s closed! Really! That’s a taxi wasted.“
Mixed on 25-Sep-2019 | Problem with this review?
Just okay but Been at beter saunas in Europe and Asia.
“Good things first:
- Welcomed very friendly at the entrance and asked if it was our first visit (wasn't the case).
- Very active cleaning staff, continuesly cleaning the dark room area and cabins. Thumbs up for this guy!! Many other saunas could learn from this.
- Steam room, sauna, showers well kept and working good.
- The pool and jacuzzi are a nice extra, just the seats in the jacuzzi are very low, so you can't sit on ur bum or your head is under water. ;-)
- Facilities overal nice made and well designed.
The less good:
- Drinks quite expensive.
- Hardly anyone there. We were there on a Friday evening from 9pm till Saturday morning 11am. From 9pm-midnight about 10-12 people there. Between midnight-3am some new faces, but only 4-6. In the morning some new faces again but overal very little people there. Some people sleep in a cabin overnight. During the whole time we were there, never more than 12-16 people present at the same time. If you compare this with Boiler in Berlin, there the weekend you have 200-400 guests.
As we read in earlier reviews, most of them know each other and aren't interested in visitors/tourist being there. I wouldn't say they are unfriendly, but most of them ignore you.
- Music a bit loud if you want to rest for a while, not a single corner where the music is a bit more quiet.
- Smoking is a very big issue, despite stickers everywhere, there is a lot of smoking happening overal in the dark rooms and cabins area.
- Staff at the bar during the evening seemed somewhere on Mars or the moon and wasn't really with his thoughts on his job. Staff in the morning was the friendliest and nicest guy you could wish for...
- Drunk people are very annoying and they keep giving them alcoholic drinks, very disturbing as there were several drunks there. One of the drunk guys even managed to pee in a rubbish bin, in the open and visible for everyone, this while toilets were around the corner. His friends were lauhing instead of telling him to go to the toilets, the poor staff member made a remark and almost got scolded about it, only few others made clear how disgusted we were.“
Phil on 01-Jun-2019 | Problem with this review?
“Location: Compared to the Casanova, it is further away from the Urgell stop, but it is still accessible on foot.
Type of customer: From 20 to 60 years, but very few. On Saturday afternoon, we were 6 poor Christians to get around bored and, in the end, we asked someone in the place if it was normal. They explained that saunas in Barcelona are no longer frequented for a long time.
Structure: Made well. You will find everything you need and all recently built.
Prices: Adapted to what it offers.
Advice for customers: The sauna is beautiful and well kept, go there if you want an afternoon of pure relaxation.
Advice for managers: Nothing to recommend.“
Moscardini on 13-Apr-2019 | Problem with this review?
Great facilities but awful clientele
“The whole place is a labyrinth of cubicles, corridors, showers etc which is easy to get lost in and which were being kept constantly clean by attentive staff.
Unfortunately, the sparse clientele was the most unfriendly insular crowd of cliquey locals.
I gave it my best shot during their supposedly busy period on a Saturday night from 23:00 through to 06:30 on the Sunday morning and there never seemed to be more than about 20 people there. Despite the fantastic facilities it was a thoroughly depressing experience due to the crappy clientele and with expensive drinks was not good value for money.“
Fred on 06-Jan-2019 | Problem with this review?
“We visited on New Year’s Day 2019- There are clear no smoking signs - and yet Management deliberately turn a blind eye and there are smokers everywhere including 2 guys smoking in the jacuzzi- if you don’t smoke then you should avoid this place - the smokers ruined our visit - but apart from that the place was okay“
greg on 02-Jan-2019 | Problem with this review?
“The sauna is clean and well maintained. Unfortunately, occasionally guests in the cabins smoke despite the smoking ban. Staff very friendly - is constantly cleaned. Bubble and relaxation pool discreetly lit.
Friday and Saturday it gets quite late, so after 3 o'clock in the morning. Audience mixed, here are also many younger guests.“
nike on 09-Oct-2018 | Problem with this review?
“you can find nice guys;
Installations are ok... Good Sauna“
Ramon on 17-Aug-2018 | Problem with this review?
“Another fantastic sauna in Barcelona. Clean facilities, huge pool and labyrinth full of boys. Quiet people, sociable... We went on the morning of the weekend - music on the DJ session. Big surprise. Recommend.“
Peter on 11-Aug-2018 | Problem with this review?
“Very good and clean. I went alone and I met a cute guy. We talked a few minutes and then we decided to go to the cabin. Nice idea to go to this sauna.“
Luis on 09-Aug-2018 | Problem with this review?
“Went with my partner, so with us included there were 6 people in a rather big sauna, clean but boring. We left after less then an hour and a half.“
Richard on 07-Jul-2018 | Problem with this review?
“Went there twice - Saturday and Monday...few people but good selection...modern...very clean...friendly...would come again...“
fasada on 17-Jan-2017 | Problem with this review?
Dark and dirty
“The bar service is very bad. The environment is very dark and very dirty. Used condoms are scattered around all areas. To order water at the bar is expected half an hour. One of the worst places I've ever met.“
Marco on 12-Nov-2016 | Problem with this review?
Very clean but boring
“Nice reception; easy no ID needed, price was ok on Thurs night - but I realized why . Place was empty. Few people tricking in and out and some were walking around smoking inside (ewwww). But here is what gets my zero- the hot tub - well it was just like people said. Quite cool to cold. Totally stupid also water is very dirty in spa. Bar is amazing and very friendly.
Would I go again - probably not. For the most part the crowd (well 3-5 people ) were not someone you would want to touch with a 10' pole.
Sorry I would keep looking“
Mike on 30-Jul-2015 | Problem with this review?
Sauna Barcelona: just like a dream!
“Sauna Barcelona has been totally renovated and reopened recently: it is like a dream! very well designed and SO CLEAN. never experienced such a place
just to name a few: design is contemporary, pool and whirlpool are stuck together and provide a great place for relaxing, plenty of specific rooms (for all tastes) are available
location is very easy to find. not a lot of people (I was there in the middle of the night) but the clients were mostly young and sexy. a special mention for the guy at reception desk, who is nice, most helpful and terribly handsome. A place to remember!“
Vicent on 24-Dec-2014 | Problem with this review?
Moho / mold everywhere in wet area!
“I have never seen a sauna which is full of mold like this one! If this sauna was renovated last year... Unbelievable! Reviews and descriptions are a contradiction.“
Daniel on 01-Jul-2015 | Problem with this review?
Reviews are the subjective opinion of Travel Gay users, not of Travel Gay.
Your surname & email address will NOT be published.
By submitting a review you agree to be added to our mailing list.
Please enter your email address carefully - we may send a verification request.
We will NOT share your personal information with anyone.
We check every review before publication.
You can read our moderation and picture policy here.