Independently owned luxury hotel, located just a few minutes’ walk from both Liverpool Street and Moorgate underground stations. South Place features stunning Coran-designed guest rooms that combine the best technology: 4o” Bang & Olufsen TV, mood lighting, media hub, free WiFi.
This is the first hotel in London by internationally renowned restaurateurs D&D London. Executive Chef Tony Fleming oversees all the menus in both restaurants – worth a visit even if you don’t stay here. Guests have exclusive use of a well-equipped gym with TechnoGym equipment and cardio machines.
The closeness of two major underground stations makes getting around the city very easy. The Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Tate Modern and St Paul’s are all within walking distance.Features
bar, cafe, restaurant, gym, free wi-fiUpdated: 24-May-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event