A classic example of a great Scottish hotel. Originally built in 1775 as townhouses, the building was converted into a hotel in 1881 and has been remodelled several times over the past hundred years.
A £20 million renovation has seen The Principal transformed into a modern hotel that blends modern styling with the building’s heritage. Each stylish guest room features modern en suite bathroom and the latest technology including flat screen TV and WiFi.
Location-wise, The Principal is just a few minutes’ walk from Princes Street as well as being ideally located for Edinburgh’s gay nightlife.Features
bar, restaurant, free wifiUpdated: 18-Nov-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event