The Kirketon is located in the heart of Darlinghurst, close to the shops, the Royal Botanic Garden and gay nightlife on Oxford Street.
This hotel, built in 1930, has been renovated over the years and was recently voted one of the coolest boutique hotels in the world by Condé Nast Traveller.
Contemporary design, an award-winning restaurant, and great service make this a popular choice with gay guests.Features
bar, restaurant, shop, gym, free wi-fiUpdated: 16-Nov-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event