Coronavirus Update: Please note that some venues may be closed in line with local government advice. Please check the venue's own website for the latest opening hours and information before making your journey. Stay safe and follow the local authority's guidance in order to minimise the risk of transmission of the virus.
Perhaps the best-known gay bar in Hong Kong and a place to see and be seen. ZOO attracts the fun-loving gay crowd with its stylish interior, great cocktails and sizzling music.
The space inside the bar is limited. On weekends, it is common to see crowds spilling onto the street. Sundays and weekdays are rather quiet.
Come to ZOO between 7:30-9pm any day, and buy one get one free drink, open bar with in-house specials.
Visit their Facebook for details of special events.
nearest station : MTR: Sheung Wan (Exit A2)Features
bar, music, dancingUpdated: 12-Aug-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
weekend: 19:30 - 05:00
report wrong information
add an event