The Chaminade Hotel & Spa is a gorgeous environmentally friendly hotel that doubles as a mountaintop retreat, which is perfect for gay travelers.
The hotel, which underwent recent renovations, is known for its relaxing atmosphere and great service. On-site treehouse restaurant, The View, is a must-visit purely for the amazing mountaintop views, as well as the brunch.
There is also an outdoor patio, as well as private balconies that come with the rooms that also give great views of the mountains, Monterey Bay, and the large pool.
The Chaminade is also a 5-minute walk from the beach, and gay-popular nightlife spots are nearby, including Motiv, which is only a 12-minute drive away.
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
1 Chaminade Ln, Santa Cruz