Get your venue or hotel TravelGay Approved
TravelGay.com has always been the world’s most visited LGBT travel website with millions of visitors every year. We launched the TravelGay Approved program in order ensure that our visitors can find a selection of high quality venues and hotels that we actively work with to ensure they are welcoming to the LGBTQ+ community.
There are still lots of countries where it’s illegal to be LGBTQ+. Many countries still criminalize people based on their sexual orientation, their gender identity or who they love. Until everyone is treated equally in every corner of the globe there is still more work for us as a community to do.
TravelGay Approved is only open to venues and hotels that demonstrate actively that they are welcoming to the community and work with the team at TravelGay.com.
The TravelGay Approved Charter
All venues and hotels that are recognised as TravelGay Approved must sign up to Our Charter.
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team to reach LGBTQ+ visitors
- The venue or hotel has an owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- LGBTQ+ staff are treated equally to all employees
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment to all visitors
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
Why you should become TravelGay Approved?
- Showcase your commitment to LGBTQ+ equality and the advancement of LGBTQ+ rights
- Your venue or hotel will stand out amongst competitors as approved and verified by TravelGay.com
- LGBTQ+ customers worldwide are more likely to choose venues and hotels that are actively demonstrating they are welcoming to the community
- You will have a dedicated Account Manager to ensure your listing on the website is presented in the best way possible, including all your relevant events and promotions
- Your listing on the website will appear above those venues that have not been TravelGay Approved
- You will receive a free licence to use the TravelGay Approved logo in your own marketing materials
- You will receive a free sticker (printed by Sticker Mule) to display at your venue
How do we apply to be TravelGay Approved?
To apply for a basic standard listing, please complete the payment link below and one of our team will be in touch within 48 hours.
We have a team of dedicated account managers who work with venues to ensure they meet our exacting standards. Our team works with a venue to help craft its listing on TravelGay and that management understand the requirements for receiving the TravelGay Approved seal of approval.
Download the TravelGay Approved Media Kit for further information.