A firm favorite with gay guests who come back year after year. The Sukhothai’s pool and sun terrace remains a gay-popular hangout, particularly on Sundays. And the fact that Bablyon sauna is just a short walk (quite literally just behind the hotel) helps, too.
The well-equipped guest rooms combine a subtle sophistication with plenty of interesting details that offer a sense of refined luxury. The service is exceptional.
The Sukhothai is famous for its fabulous Sunday brunch with ‘Chocolate Buffet’, and La Scala restaurant offers some of the best Italian cuisine in Bangkok.
bar, restaurant, shop, swimming pool, sun terrace, gym, spa, free wi-fi
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
13/3 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok