Located close to Oslo Central Station, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel is the largest and tallest hotel in Norway. The stylish, modern guest rooms have fabulous views of the city and Oslo Fjord, and feature free WiFi, satellite TV and minibar.
The hotel has a pool, modern gym and a rooftop restaurant that has an unmatched view of the city.
Gay sauna Club Hercules is a 5-minute walk away, while the London Pub is just a 12-15 minute walk. The nearby Central Station offers connections across the city and to the airport. A consistently popular hotel on Travel Gay.
bar, restaurant, swimming pool, sauna, gym, free wi-fi
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
Sonja Henies plass 3, Oslo