Hotel Kekoldi is a gay-friendly small hotel in a great location for those visiting San Jose’s gay nightlife. It is also only 500 metres from the National Theatre of Costa Rica. Other nearby attractions include La Sabana Metropolitan Park and Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica. Both are within 3km of the hotel!
Reviewers loved the spacious rooms, friendly staff and free breakfast. The garden terrace is also a beloved aspect of the hotel. Other amenities include free Wi-Fi and computer access and airport transfers.
Hotel Kekoldi has an art-deco style building with a European flair, and the rooms are great value for money.
sunlit garden, wi-fi, flat-screen tv
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
Av 9, San Jose