The Hotel Soloha offers a unique ‘Insta-worthy’ gay friendly stay in this incredibly designed trendy boutique hotel. From the unique Bar Reception where you are encouraged to have a drink while you check in to the bespoke designs in every room, Hotel Soloha offers a home away from home in a highly detailed, stylish and modern setting. Rooms come with 4K TV’s and some with RainDance showers to add a touch of luxury to your stay. In room wifi and wireless speakers are also available.
The hotel is in Keong Saik, just outside the heart of downtown Singapore in the trendy Chinatown district, a foodie’s enclave in Singapore as well as being just a short distance to Downtown Singapore’s thriving gay nightlife scene.
Please contact the Hotel directly for bookings and enquiries.
bar, event space, free wifi, courtyard, games/meeting room, in-room safe
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
Keong Saik, Singapore