Hotel 1929 earned its credentials as a very gay-friendly hotel by sponsoring the Gay Nation parties many years ago. The fact that it is close to Taboo, Cruise Club and the rest of Singapore’s gay nightlife helps.
Each air-conditioned guest room is has its own unique retro styling. Facilities include a flat screen TV, tea & coffee maker, mini fridge, in-room safe and free WiFi. There’s free snack corner. “Bistro November” restaurant serves breakfast (last orders 11am), lunch & dinner.
This affordable hotel is a very popular choice on Travel Gay Asia.Features
restaurant, free wi-fi
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
50 Keong Saik Rd, Chinatown, Singapore