Set in the Piemonte Wine Region, Hotel Dock Milano offers hassle-free accommodation and provides an excellent base for exploring Turin and the local area.
The hotel lies 1.0km from the city center and is within close proximity to the area’s nightlife. Shroud of Turin, the Museum of Oriental Art, Nirvana and Porta Susa Train Station are within walking distance.
The rooms are comfortable and include all the essentials needed for an enjoyable stay including free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.
Guests at the hotel can sample international and Italian dishes at the in-house restaurant, suitably based for those who want to stay close at mealtime. A wide selection of Cafes and Restaurants are also found in the area.
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
Via Cernaia 46, Centro, Turin