Located in the heart of Chinatown, Singapore, Dorothy’s has been attracting a wide and diverse crowd since 2015. Having weathered the closures and pandemic and a small glam touch up Jimmy and the team are back to welcome you!!
Dorothy’s is a great place to meet new friends and have a good time, with regular themed nights you will have the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of cocktails, beers, and wines all night long, and promise to have the strongest drinks in town!
With its large L shaped terrace, you will be spoilt for choice with it’s inviting and cozy interior to it’s fresh and open exterior to soak up the local culture including the unparalleled views of the Chinatown streets.
bar, music, free wi-fiUpdated: 09-Jun-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
13A Trengganu Street, Singapore
Weekend: Sat- 18:00-02:00 (inc. national holidays), Sun- 15:00-01:00