Axel Hotels, a popular gay hotel chain, are one of the most recently opened hotels in Miami. If you’re looking for a gay hotel in Miami you should definitely check out AxelBeach Miami. Formerly The Hall South Beach Hotel, AxelBeach Miami is a major draw for gay travelers. It’s the second gay hotel to open in Miami. Gaythering, just eight or so blocks away, is very popular with the local community and Travel Gay users.
AxelBeach Miami has 159 rooms, a sky bar, gym, spa and restaurant. It’s located in the Art Deco district. The hotel’s sky bar overlooks Washington Avenue.
sky bar, gym, spa, restaurantUpdated: 14-Jan-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event