Guest rooms inside this historic building are in classic style with all the modern comforts. The onsite Paulaner’s Miraculum restaurant serves local and international dishes in a Bavarian-style setting.
The hotel features a piano bar, sun terrace and a huge sports & leisure centre on 7 floors, with a swimming pool, 150-metre water slide, gym, spa & sauna, squash court, massage, solarium, etc.
Guests are given a pass to use public transport for free for the first 3 days of their stay.Features
bar, restaurant, swimming pool, massage, sauna, sun terrace, gym, spa, free wi-fiUpdated: 07-Jul-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event