Palo Santo Hotel is one of the most fashionable and chic hotels in Buenos Aires, we loved their mix of clean wood, lush greenery and contemporary industrial chic.
There’s a rooftop infinity pool and terrace, coffee bar and fine dining restaurant. It is the first sustainable urban hotel in Latin America, according to LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) guidelines.
The rooms are comfortable and clean. Many come with private balconies. Some of the larger suites have the dimensions of a private apartment.
Around the hotel there’s a lot to see and there’s some gay nightlife spots a short journey away.Features
infinity pool, fine dining, sun terraceUpdated: 28-Jul-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event