The Grand Millennium features super-sized foyer and spacious guest rooms – no surprise it’s the largest hotel in New Zealand. The hotel is in great central location, within easy reach of Auckland’s gay scene around K Road.
All modern guest rooms have free WiFi, and the facilities include an indoor heated pool, a well-equipped gym, sauna and even a Japanese rooftop deck.
For dining, the hotel features The Straits Café and the Katsura Japanese restaurant, as well as an Atrium lounge and a full room service menu.Features
bar, restaurant, swimming pool, gym, free wi-fiUpdated: 06-Jul-2020
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event