The gay-owned Sanctuary Villa is great for exploring Battambang and the surrounding areas. Each unique, beautifully furnished tropical villa represents each of the 5 elements: water (Nero Villa), earth (Geo Villa), fire (Pyro Villa), wind (Aero Villa) and the 5th element (Quintessence Villa).
Most of the resort is given over to gardens, saltwater pool and grand traditional Khmer Pavillion. Free WiFi and complimentary peddle bike to use around town.
Also at The Sanctuary
· L’Mait Massage – professional and skillful masseurs, offering a range of Khmer massages.
· ‘Oh Yeah!’ Seafood buffet restaurant – open for lunch and dinner for both residents and non-residents.
bar, swimming pool, free wi-fiUpdated: 23-Jun-2019
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event