Located just 3 minutes away from the entrance of the Acropolis in Athens, this cute cafe is the perfect spot for breakfast and brunch – or even wine and champagne!
Migniardise is a gay-managed cafe in the Koukaki neighborhood in Athens, Greece, a short walk away from the stations Fix and Acropoli.
Open seven days a week, Migniardise is offering a variety of sweet and savory treats as well as wine and champagne. Eat in, take away, or order online for delivery.
Their menu includes fresh Quiche Lorraine (classic and vegetarian), traditional homemade cheese and spinach pie, fresh French croissants, high-quality chocolates, various cakes, cookies, sweet tarts, macaroons, and oriental syrupy sweets.
nearest station : Fix or Acropoli
cafe, restaurant, shop, music, internet access, free wifi, takeaway, delivery, online order, Updated: 02-Mar-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
Veikou 30, Koukaki, Athens
Weekday: 8.30am - 10pm
Weekend: 8.30am - 10pm