Stylish, straight-friendly hotel near the gay scene. The Axel Berlin is a short walk from the Wittenbergplatz metro and even closer to Connection Club, WOOF Berlin and a few other gay bars. Berlin’s gay scene is legendary. Axel Berlin is something of a meeting place for the gay jet-set who come to this city to party.
Air-conditioned guest rooms feature free WiFi, LCD TV, iPod connectable speakers. Guests have access to the Wellness Centre to relax in the jacuzzi, sweat it out in the sauna or chill in the relaxation area.
The open-air Sky Bar is a gay-popular destination in its own right – a great place to start off your evening with a cocktail.
bar, restaurant, massage, sauna, jacuzzi / hot pool, gym, spa, free wi-fi
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
Lietzenburger Straße 13-15, Berlin