Shenkin Hotel is a gay-friendly boutique hotel situated in the Shenkin area.
This hotel is made up of only 30 rooms and has a modern atmosphere. There is an on-site coffee shop, a pool, and a rooftop terrace to help you relax.
It is close to restaurants and gay-popular bars and clubs, and the hotel provides a taxi service which makes exploring the city easier.
paid parking, pool, bike rentals, facials, free wi-fi, coffee shop, taxi service, rooftop terrace, housekeeping
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
21 Brenner, Tel Aviv