Exit Club in Alicante is the latest addition to the gay clubbing scene on the Spanish coast. This trendy new bar and nightclub is open to gays and their friends, with live shows and special events on the weekend.
Expect drag queens, leather boys, as well as alternating live DJs on Fridays and Saturdays. Spread over two floors, playing House/Electronic on the main floor and commercial hits in the lounge.
Regular special events include karaoke and bingo. Check Exit Club’s website and social media for upcoming events.
bar, music, dance club, drag shows, karaoke, bingo, djs, parties, special eventsUpdated: 26-Jan-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
Calle Cienfuegos 3, Alicante
Weekend: Fri & Sat 10pm - 3.30am / Sun 8pm - 2am