Harbour Beach Esplanade, Ryde, United Kingdom | Map
start date: 2020-07-18 | finish date: 2020-07-18 | customers: LGBT mixed
IW Pride returns to Ryde on Saturday 18th July 2020.
As an early Christmas present we are launching our early bird tickets for next year’s event. This offer will only be available until the end of January 2020 or until the allocation of tickets has been achieved, so get in early to avoid disappointment.
Standard tickets give you access to the Party on the Beach and the VIP tickets give access to the VIP area with its own bar and seating to make your experience even more special.
Help us to celebrate the advances that have been made for LGBTQ+ equality and diversity in the UK and raise awareness of those in the community in other countries who are still experiencing prejudice and censor from being their authentic selves.
A day of fun, laughter, music and more will start with a colourful Parade through the streets of Ryde followed by lots of activities in the town itself and the Pride Party on the beach. A great fun and family friendly day.
Why not spend a few days exploring our beautiful island by making a long weekend of it. You will be sure of a warm welcome.
IW Pride is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (No. 1175094). Your support helps us to stage our annual event and to work through the year to deliver our charitable objectives to promote LGBTQ+ equality and support for our community on the island.
Registration means that you will abide by the following terms and conditions:
The Ticket is issued for Isle of Wight Pride by the Promoter subject to the following Conditions.
1. The use of this Ticket shall constitute acceptance by the Bearer of the Conditions of Issue and imply an undertaking on the part of the Bearer to observe them and any other notice or regulation issued by the Promoter and displayed at the Event.
2. All Tickets remain the property of the Promoter and are not transferable save to those people for whom the Tickets were purchased as part of a group booking. Those people will be subject to the Conditions of Issue which will apply as if he/she were the original recipient of the Ticket.
3. The Ticket may be exchanged for a wristband at the entrance gates or in advance and affixed by Event staff. The Bearer must retain the counterpart Ticket on his or her person at all times. This ticket will be required to be shown on demand and may be required for re-entry to the event if you leave the site. No readmission to the site will be permitted after 6.30pm save in exceptional circumstances.
4. This Ticket may not be offered as a prize in a promotion or competition or transferred, lent or sold to any third party for profit or personal gain, as part of a hospitality or travel package or used for any other commercial purpose without the written consent of the Promoter. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources, including from Internet touts or via Internet auction sites will be void and will not permit entry to the Venue.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to search all people and personal property upon entry to and while at the Event. Glass items, candles, gas canisters, flares, knives, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, animals, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles, drones and any items which in the absolute discretion of the Promoter are considered to be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Event are prohibited. No Dogs may be brought onto the Event site other than legitimate assistance dogs.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow folding and/or camping style chairs into the Event and/or to require people to cease using such chairs which are permitted to be taken into the Event in the interests of health and safety or if required to do so by any legislation or statutory requirement.
7. No cans, alcohol or food are to be brought onto the Event site. Water and non-alcoholic drinks in 500ml plastic bottles with unbroken seals are permitted.
8. But for the exceptions set out in this clause, any equipment capable of recording (whether temporarily or permanently) or transmitting any audio visual or audio-visual, material is prohibited. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Event but the use of mobile telephones for such activities is prohibited save for personal non-commercial use. Photographic equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the Bearer agrees to pay the Promoter the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs or visual/audio visual/audio recordings for commercial use.
9. Items prohibited by the Conditions of Issue shall not be brought onto the Event site. Any permitted items used contrary to the Conditions of Issue and any prohibited items shall be confiscated without any liability on the Promoter to safeguard or return such items.
10. The Bearer shall not offer or distribute (either free or for sale) within the Event any consumer article or commercial product of any nature or purchase any such item from any vendor not authorised by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Event site or eject any person from the site if, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, the Bearer may be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Event, for example if the Bearer refuses to be searched upon entering the site or whilst at the site, appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively or in possession of any item prohibited by the Conditions of Issue or undertaking any act prohibited by the Conditions of Issue or fails to comply with any lawful instruction issued by or on behalf of the Promoter. If deemed necessary the Promoter reserves the right to prevent or restrict entrance or access to specific areas of the Event site for reasons of heath and safety. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or change the Event programme, without prior notification. No rights to compensation arise should the programme be altered or if a particular artist does not appear, including headline acts.
12. If the Event is cancelled, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses wasted or incurred by the Bearer including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs, or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind. Ticket costs may be refundable details will be posted on social media detailing this after any decision to cancel the event.
13. The Bearer gives their irrevocable and free of charge express consent to the use of their actual or simulated voice or likeness in connection with the advertising, promotion or commercial exploitation of the Event or any past or future event by the Promoter or any licensee of the Promoter in any media for any period throughout the world.
14. This Ticket will not permit access to any platform, disabled enclosure or disabled parking. To make appropriate arrangements those who are disabled and/or have special needs should email [email protected] giving your ticket number and setting out your specific needs.
15. Children aged 14 and below as at 19th July 2020 must be accompanied by at least 1 responsible Adult per 4 children. Unaccompanied Children will be refused entry to the site. Adults are reminded that there are areas of the Event site, especially immediately in front of the stage and some bands or acts that may be inappropriate and may contain adult content. Adults accompanying children are responsible entirely for the safety and welfare of any children in their party. Challenge 25 Procedures will operate throughout the site at all appropriate locations. All persons must comply with the requirements of the Challenge 25 Procedure if requested.
16. Provided they enter the Event site accompanied by an adult as required by paragraph 16 above, children aged 11 – 14 may be on the site without being in sight of their accompanying adult(s) however the adult(s) will retain full responsibility for the safety and welfare of such children. Children aged 11 and under must be accompanied by the adult(s) they entered the Event site with at all times. No children (aged 14 and below) may be on the site without an accompanying adult also being present on site. Failure to establish the presence of an accompanying responsible adult may lead to ejection from the Event.
17. In the event of a Child being refused entry to the Event site or being removed from the site, the accompanying Adult will take sole responsibility for the care and control of the Child and the Promoter will bear no responsibility in this regard.
18. Any breach of the Conditions of Issue will render this Ticket automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Ticket shall be withdrawn without any compensation. For the avoidance of doubt, this will include refusal of entry to the Event site or ejection from the site, as applicable.
19. Admission to the Event site is at the Bearer’s own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property in or around the Event site during, before or after the Event.
20. Admission to Pride is at the trustees discretion. Discriminatory or defamatory behaviour by attendees may result in admission being refused.
21. These Conditions of Issue are governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Court.
Your surname & email address will NOT be published.
By submitting a review you agree to be added to our mailing list.
Please enter your email address carefully - we may send a verification request.
We will NOT share your personal information with anyone.
We check every review before publication.
You can read our moderation and picture policy here.