Coronavirus Update: Please note that some venues may be closed in line with local government advice. Please check the venue's own website for the latest opening hours and information before making your journey. Stay safe and follow the local authority's guidance in order to minimise the risk of transmission of the virus.
Washington D.C., United States Washington D.C., United States | Map
start date: 2020-10-01 | finish date: 2020-10-05 | time: 21:00-04:00 | customers: gay
This event has been rescheduled due to coronavirus. It will now kick off on 1 October. It was originally due to start on 16 April.
4 DAYS ● 9 EVENTS ● 19 DJs
🍒 ONE LEGENDARY WEEKEND –> Dance, vogue, pose and walk into Cherry’s 25th Anniversary houses of ball culture, extravaganza and glamorous escape from reality! Beyond the definition of circuit.
🍒 HISTORY IN THE MAKING –> Celebrating 25 years as USA’s longest running non-profit LGBTQ Dance Music Festival, The Cherry Fund has donated more than $1.3 million in grants and support benefiting Mental Health & HIV/AIDS service organizations in the DC metropolitan region and beyond.
* As a Charity Function, there are no refunds.
* If you purchase multiple tickets for multiple individuals, you must pick up all tickets. No tickets can be left behind.
* If someone else is picking up your tickets you must let us know who they are, their contact information, and what they are picking up no later than Wed, April 15th by 12:00 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
* If you are transferring the tickets to another individual, we need their name, contact information, and what they are picking up no later than Wednesday, April 15th by 12 PM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
* When picking up tickets, please have an unexpired gov’t issued ID.
Your surname & email address will NOT be published.
By submitting a review you agree to be added to our mailing list.
Please enter your email address carefully - we may send a verification request.
We will NOT share your personal information with anyone.
We check every review before publication.
You can read our moderation and picture policy here.