Join THE UNAPOLOGETIC BODY SOCIETY for an all-male body-positive retreat in Puerto Rico in May 2022!
Hosted by The Male Collection, this retreat is inviting men of all shapes, sizes and orientations to this first-of-its-kind event filled with trips, activities and photo shoots.
On your trip you will be joined by Zach Panzeca, the founder and lead photographer at The Male Collection. He is a body positivity photographer based in Cincinnati, OH, specialising in male boudoir, and a proud ally of the LGBTQ community. Zach and his wife will be capturing moments throughout the experience including a half-hour private professional photo-shoot included for every guest or couple.
The trip will be taking place from 21st- 28th May 2022 and will include the following:
- A seven-night hotel stay in San Juan
- A private photoshoot with Zach (plus candids all week)
- Kayaking in a Bioluminescent Bay
- A Boat & Beach Trip to Culebra Island
- A rainforest and waterfalls excursion
- Plenty of free time to explore on your own and make friends!
Zach and The Male Collection pride themselves in showcasing relatable bodies. No matter your size, shape, or sexual orientation, you’ll be welcomed with open arms during this incredible experience. The goal after every session is to leave feeling empowered and strong and also know you’ve made a positive impact and a genuine connection with someone else.
retreat, hotel, photo shoot, excursions, men-only,Updated: 07-Apr-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.