The Pulse Interim Memorial was set up to commemorate the lives of the 49 who were killed and the 68 injured at Pulse Nightclub on June 12, 2016. You can visit daily from 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
The Interim Memorial will be followed by a National Pulse Memorial on the site of the Pulse nightclub along with a museum and education center located at 438 West Kaley Street.
At the site, you’ll find an area of quiet reflection and love dedicated “to honoring the senseless loss of innocent life and remembering the horrible attack that occurred on June 12, 2016”.
There are a few dedicated areas at the memorial:
- Offering Wall: A place for you to leave flowers or mementos of your love and support.
- Viewing Areas: There are three viewing areas of the building. You will be able to see where the Pulse Nightclub iconic waterfall was at the entrance, a wall of the building where “our 49 Angels” names are listed and around the rear of the building to view the openings of the rescue from the bathrooms.
- Ribbon Wall of Photographs: The panels surrounding the building are filled with pictures of the community and the world’s response of love and support and artefacts collected from the Orange County History Center.
- Digital Guest Book: A place for you to sign in, leave a message, connect with the Pulse Memorial and share your experience.
- Pulse Nightclub Sign: This is the original sign for the Pulse nightclub and a place you may write your own message on the panels provided.
- Survivor Grove: A green space with benches to provide time for contemplation and reflection.
1912 S Orange Ave, Orlando
Weekend: Sat-Sun: 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM