Kimpton Ridley House (formerly Cypress House), a boutique hotel, is close to the Key West’s gay nightlife on Duval Street. Nearby attractions include Mallory Square, for the nightly sunset celebration. The hotel is located close to the hustle and bustle, whilst still being secluded and private.
It is a historical landmark, with the 19th-century building is designed in a classic colonial style. The adults only hotel combines its classic aesthetic with modern decor. Be sure to enjoy the 40 foot heated lap pool in the hotel’s private garden.
Breakfast is included and served between 08:00 – 10:00.Features
breakfast, wi-fiUpdated: 27-Apr-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event