To say that SO Sofitel Bangkok is a gay-popular hotel is a bit of an understatement, as the hotel has hosted many gay events and parties including gCircuit, Sundance Asia and Hi-So Rainbow.
The 30-storey, 5-star SO Sofitel has sweeping city views from its stylish restaurants, gym, infinity-edge pool and SoSPA. Guest rooms are spacious and furnished to the highest standard, inventively themed on 5 elements (water, fire, earth, wood, metal).
The rooftop bar is quite extraordinary and is a destination in its own right. The Red Oven buffet restaurant offers a great choice of delicious dishes, set out across 3 zones, all served up with a contemporary twist.
bar, restaurant, swimming pool, massage, gym, spa, free wi-fiUpdated: 25-May-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event