El Foco Barcelona is a restaurant in the gay area of Barcelona, Eixample. This inclusive restaurant is a friendly queer space and popular with the LGBTQ+ community.
Food ranges from traditional tapas, to brunch classics and cocktails. On Fridays you can enjoy TapAss, dinner and a drag show. On Sundays you should check out the (best?) drag brunch in Barcelona.
nearest station : UniversitatFeatures
bar, restaurant, music, live music, dancing, cabaret show, go-go show, drag show, cocktails, tapasUpdated: 13-Jul-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
Carrer de Aribau 3, Barcelona
Weekend: 10am - 2am