The InterContinental Stephen F. Austin Hotel is centrally located in the bustling Congress Avenue, mere moments from the city’s best gay nightlife.
Established in 1924, this longstanding high-rise, luxury hotel has seen Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush stay in the grand, speciality suites. Along with countless celebrities, who regularly frequent the hotel during Austin’s famed SXSW festival.
On site guests can take advantage of the 24-hour fitness centre, indoor pool, and two dining options. Club InterContinental Lounge offers breakfast, whilst the Roaring Fork mixes Old West cuisine with modern dining innovations for lunch and dinner.
pool, fitness centre, hot tub, massage, bar, restaurant, wi-fi
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
701 Congress Ave, Austin