Located within a former monastery, the NH Brugge is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the historic Market Square and medieval sights (so long as you don’t get distracted by the fabulous shops and restaurants along Zuidzandstraat).
There is an big underground car park next to the hotel and plenty of restaurants with lovely outdoor terraces along Her Zand – a pedestrian street less than 2 minutes walk from the hotel.
Air-conditioned guest rooms feature a flat screen satellite TV, free WiFi, minibar, coffee-making facilities. Breakfast includes fresh juices, pastries, cold cuts, breads and hot dishes made to order.
The hotel is also less than a couple of minutes walk to Studs Club, Bruges’ only exclusive gay bar.
bar, cafe, restaurant, gym
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
Boeveriestraat 2, Bruges