The Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel is a luxury hotel in Cape Town. Built in 1918 and painted in eye-catching pink, it’s located right by the unimprovably named Camp Street – where you’ll find The Pink Panther Club. So far so camp.
The hotel’s colonial style is very chic. This is a great choice if you’re looking for something upmarket and slightly set apart from the bustle of the big city. The hotel is just a ten-minute drive to the nightlife of De Waterkant.
bar, cafe, restaurant, shop, internet access, swimming pool, steam room, massage, sauna, sun terrace.
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
76 Orange St, Cape Town