Alexander’s Guesthouse is a gay-only resort in Key West close to the gay nightlife of Duval Street. This guesthouse is a stylish restored conch house, originally built in 1902.
It’s located in Key West Old Town on a quiet street. Comprised of three renovated buildings, there are seventeen rooms available. Due to its historical significance, Alexander’s is registered with the Key West Historical Society. The rooms are a charming blend of old school and modern style.
Poolside happy hour takes place between 16:30 – 17:30 and you can take a dip in the jacuzzi when the mood takes you.
When you’re ready to party the gay nightlife is just moments away.
bar, breakfast, jacuzzi, concierge
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
1118 Fleming St, Key West