owner’s description: Food & culture lovers, assemble! The Rose & Crown is the perfect base to wander the incredible streets of London’s effortlessly cool Southbank. Walk the Thames path to see the majestic sights or head off on a self-guided exploration to discover unseen London.
The surrounding area is bursting with vibrancy and culture making it the city’s current food & drink hotspot. The world-famous Borough Market is just around the corner and Flat Iron street food market is opposite our lovely little Hostel-Pub. Perfect for discovering the beating heart of London’s food & drink and creative scene.
The Rose & Crown is a short walk from Paddington Station. It’s a good base if you’re looking to do London on a budget. There’s a pub downstairs if you need to drown your sorrows. You’ll have access to the communal bathroom.
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
65 Union St, London