East Canyon Hotel & Spa is a gay-owned hotel. It used to be gay only but now it welcomes a mixed crowd. You could call it straight-friendly. There are 15 well-appointed rooms – it’s a fairly intimate setting.
There’s nightly happy hour around the pool at 5 pm. This is one of the classier hotels in town.
The gay nightlife of Arenas Road is just down the road, including Hunters, supposing you’d like to dance the night away.
pool, spa, jacuzzi
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
288 E Camino Monte Vista, Palm Springs