The YOTEL Washington DC is a gay-friendly hotel located in central Washington DC, only a block away from Capitol Hill.
The newly renovated hotel has a green and modern feel to it and boasts wonderful features like the trendy Deck 11 rooftop lounge. The deck also offers resort-style cabanas and you have the option of having a meal and drink from the poolside restaurant and bar.
Its excellent location means that you are within walking distance of Capitol Hill, the National Mall, museums, and other Washington DC icons. Popular gay nightlife spots are close by too, with well-known venues such as Number Nine and JR’s bar being within a 12-minute drive away.
gym, pet-friendly, wi-fi, valet parking, pool, bar/lounge, housekeeping, room service
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
415 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington DC