Sheraton Kaua’i Coconut Beach Resort, an LGBT-friendly resort located on the beautiful island of Kauai, Hawaii. Featuring unparalleled views of the mountains and ocean, a stay here will truly be a memorable experience.
The resort provides easy access to some of Kapaa’s most popular spots, such as Smith’s Tropical Paradise and Wailua Falls. There’s plenty of poolside and beach activity also, including various Luau events.
Choose from a variety of dining and restaurant options, with the opportunity to eat outside with an ocean view. The rooms are tastefully decorated and styled, complete with soft luxury linens and cinnamon-wood furniture.
Enquire directly for the best pricing for LGBT parties, weddings, anniversaries, get togethers and more. Please email [email protected].
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
650 Aleka Loop, Kapaʻa, Kauai, Hawaii