Through Eternity Tours are offering guided walking tours through Rome. Whether you are interested in the city’s history, culture, architecture, or art – there is something for everyone.
Experience the magic of the Eternal City with an LGBT and gay-friendly tour. Discover the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel either in a group or in a private tour.
Explore Rome in a day, or take a stroll on an evening walking tour. There are also plenty of culinary experiences – wine tasting, cooking classes, and street food tours will make for an unforgettable experience.
Through Eternity Tours are also offering tours of other Italian cities, as well as other European cities, such as Paris, London, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Barcelona, Athens, and the Greek Islands. Check out their website for more information and tickets.
walking tour, guided tour, gay and lgbt friendly, italy toursUpdated: 03-Mar-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.